22-in Bayou® Cooker
Intended for large batch cooking with a broad flame and wide range of flame control.
Burner provides infrared cooking on low settings, and inferno flames when turned up high. For large gatherings in backyards and other outdoor social functions. Ideal for homebrew or extra-large Cast Iron Kettles.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-in Cast Iron Burner, 164,000 BTUs
- 22-in Cooking Surface, 12.5-in Tall
- 5/8-in Round Bar Welded Frame with Hose Guard
- 360 Degree Windscreen Protection
- Heat Resistant Paint
- 48-in Stainless Braided LPG Hose
- Functionally designed for stockpots 14-in diameter to 162-qt
- Bayou Classic® Item Number KAB6
Click here: Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.