Mossy Oak Collaboration Coolers
Bayou Classic and Mossy Oak share a connection in our stories, our passions, and our values. We are kindred spirits, rooted in Mississippi, with a true love for outdoor adventure.
A collaboration between our two companies seemed like the most natural thing to do.
For this, Mossy Oak has graciously offered their original Bottomland Greenleaf Pattern. We are honored and excited!
Bayou Classic / Mossy Oak Collaboration Coolers:
Durable Roto-Molded Construction to withstand rough handling through rugged environments; alligator resistant
Dense Insulation, pressure injected up to 2 or 3 inches thick, maintains frigid Bayou® Brew
Gator Bite™ Lid Gasket and Pull-Tight Rubber Latches maximize ice retention, keeping contents cold for days
For hunting, fishing, camping, tailgating, off-road, on the beach, and backyard adventures!
BC25G, 25 quart capacity
BC45G, 45 quart capacity
BC65G, 65 quart capacity
Stainless Accessory Basket (available on 45 and 65-quart only)
Cutting Board Divider (available on 45 and 65-quart only)
- Attractive, sleek design topped with a textured lid
- UV-Resistant to maintain color and preserve exterior surface
- Full-Length Lid Hinge is internally integrated for precise function
- Lid Gasket made from freezer style silicon
- Padlock Hole centered for convenience
- Ergonomic Grip Side Rope Handles capable of lifting up to 200-lbs
- No-Slip Gator Grip Feet and Tie-Down Slots for secure transit
- Interior Drain Channel and Drain Plug with silicon gasket for no-leak performance
- Dry Ice compatible for long haul cold retention
For best cooling performance, pre-load with some ice a few hours prior to your excursion.
When used as recommended, ice can last for days in a Bayou Classic Cooler.