80-qt Bayou® Boiler with Black Logo
For over 30 years the artisans of Lourdes, El Salvador have handcrafted traditional stockpots for use as Bayou Boilers.
Beginning as a flat disk of 99% pure aluminum spinning on lathes, boilers are turned and manually formed into shape; then hand trimmed and polished to enduring standards not found in modern, mass-produced items.
Bayou Classic is proud to support these skilled craftsmen and their communities by offering their heirloom-quality products to our customers.
Similar to a pirogue filled with sacks of crawfish gliding through still water, Bayou Boilers bring the heart and soul of Cajun country to your backyard. Traditionally used for crawfish and seafood boils.
Features & Benefits:
- 19.75-in Diameter x 15.75-in Height
- 99% pure, restaurant grade, heavy-gauge aluminum
- Heavy-Duty Riveted Handles
- Full-Size Perforated Reinforced Boiling Basket
- Helper Handle simplifies lifting and emptying large basket
- Locking Feature on helper handle enables basket to set on top of stockpot for draining
- Domed, Vented Lid prevents vapor lock when boiling