20-qt Aluminum Stockpot with Basket ~ a handcrafted classic
For over 30 years the artisans of Lourdes, El Salvador have handcrafted traditional stockpots for use as Bayou® Boilers.
Beginning as a flat disk of 99% pure aluminum spinning on lathes, boilers are turned and manually formed into shape; then hand trimmed and polished to enduring standards not found in modern, mass-produced items.
Bayou Classic® is proud to support these skilled craftsmen and their communities by offering their heirloom-quality products to our customers.
Boil - Cook - Fry
Use this versatile stockpot for large-scale entertaining and family meals, whether boiling a seafood feast, cooking pasta for a crowd, or trying a New Orleans inspired recipe. Dining indoors or eating alfresco, Bayou Classic® is the preferred choice of adventurous backyard chefs everywhere.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Stockpot, 13.375-in Diameter x 9.125-in Height
- Domed, Vented Lid for steaming and prevents vapor lock when boiling
- Heavy Riveted Handles for secure handling of stockpot
- Basket has 0.25-in small holes
- Bayou Classic® Item Number 4020
Aluminum Cookware Manual: click here